D’EP Institut carries out the Orientation Services at the Saló de l’Ensenyament
Once again Fira de Barcelona has D’EP Institut in order to offer a range of activities and services of Academic and Professional Orientation to those who attend the Education Show 2020, which will take place between 18 and on March 22.
The 10 key activities of the Education Hall Orientation Service 2020 are:
– Guided tours, an orientation tour of the Education Hall.
– EP workshops, talks on the different key elements of the choice of studies aimed at students and families.
– Capsules Update, seminars aimed at teaching staff to empower you in your guiding work.
– The professions at stake, round tables in which professionals with different training itineraries, unique career paths linked to various sectors of activity, share knowledge and challenges with students.
– The challenge to decide, Activity room escape, in which the students will have to face the “challenge to decide”. That is, they will have to “live” the decision-making process.
– Àgora FP, an experiential space for discovering one of the educational paths with the greatest potential, but at the same time unknown to young people: Vocational Training and its dual modality.
– Individualized advice, personalized service of consultations of the visitors in order to accompany them in the decision-making, resolve doubts related to the choice of training itineraries and provide the necessary information to know more in depth the characteristics of the training offer and professional.
– Student and Teacher Support Telephone 93 737 81 07, Telephone number from which a team of counselors will resolve doubts related to the training offer, itineraries or exhibitors that students can visit during the Hall as well as doubts related to the realization, registration and / or management of the activities that the faculty may have. Active service from February 1 to March 30.
– Online consultation service, service for resolving doubts related to the world of training and the professions. Active service from February 1 to March 30, at www. teachingament.com.
– Kit: “El Teu Saló”, Teaching materials, sheets and support tools for teacher guidance (downloadable at www. teachingament.com). ‘students.
Also, at the Future Exhibition, this year D’EP Institut will boost the activity “You have an appointment with the future!” In which people who are looking for a masters will be able to participate in a speed dating with the companies in which they could perform practices. In addition, in brief, the orientation team will give a brief capsule on the key aspects when choosing a master’s degree.