The Grupo EIM and DEP Institut joins forces to become the educational consultant leader in the Catalan market
The collaboration agreement allows to offer educational institutions a powerful portfolio of services
The Grupo EIM (www.grupoeim.com) and DEP Institut (www.dep.net) have signed a collaboration agreement in September that situates them as one of the main references in Catalonia in comprehensive consultancy for schools and educational institutions. The agreement has also the participation of Educaweb, leader in academic and professional guidance.
This alliance allows to offer educational institutions at national and international level (with offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Malaga and Santiago de Chile), a powerful portfolio of services with the aim of providing solutions to the needs of owners, managers, teachers, students and families:
- Strategic consultancy and advice to government agencies in the design and implementation of strategic and operational plans.
- Educational marketing consultancy (training, auditing, designing action plans, evaluation and planning, student recruitment, etc.).
- Design and implementation of quality management systems (EFQM, ISO, audit quality educational model EFR, etc.).
- Satisfaction surveys and educational evaluation (profile and satisfaction of families, evaluation of teaching, etc.).
- Advice on the implementation of ICT in schools. Visual Progrentis method for improving reading comprehension skills.
- Consultancy and development of pedagogical innovation at the centers.
- Training programs for managers and teaching staff (management of educational institutions, coaching for managers, etc.)
- Programs of human resources management (selection of executive positions, headhunting, designing plans of human resources, labor climate studies, etc.)
- Academic and professional guidance services (academic and professional guidance programs and activities for schools, psychoeducational test battery, individual counseling, parents’ school, etc.)
More information: Pedro Beneit (email@example.com) / Silvia Amblàs (firstname.lastname@example.org).